Whether you have experienced tooth damage because of an accident or injury, or you have had tooth decay and pain issues due to an oral infection or another kind of bacterial issue, you may have wondered if dental implants are the best option for you. You may have also wondered if implants are a procedure that you can afford.
While it is not easy to accurately predict the exact cost of dental implant treatment, there are some things that will help you figure out whether yours will be a relatively simple or a more involved procedure. Of course, the easier the procedure, the less it is likely to cost. Here are some considerations as you get started.
· Do you have pre-existing oral health conditions aside from being a candidate for implants, such as periodontal disease or bone loss?
· How many teeth do you have that are damaged, missing or need replacing? Are they located next to each other in an arch or in separate spots throughout the mouth?
· Are you a candidate for dental implants, dental bridges or dentures?
· Are there teeth that will need pulling from the mouth before the implants can be correctly installed? If so, how many?
· Will you need a bone graft in order for the implants to be able to be appropriately fuse with your jaw bone? Those with significant amounts of bone loss in the mouth may need a pre-implant bone graft, which will likely increase the price of the procedure.
We Can Work With Your Budget
Dr. Jacqueline Subka, our dentist in Thousand Oaks, CA, is happy to work with you to determine a financing plan that works for your budget. If dental implant cost is the only thing holding you back from enjoying a permanent, healthy, new smile, contact us today.Contact Us For An Appointment